Cheesy Corkscrew Pasta
Serves: 1 hour 15 mins
- ~2 cups Corkscrew Pasta
- ~4 cups Water
- ~1 Lb Turkey or Ground Beef
- ~Season Salt
- ~Minced Garlic
- ~Tomato Sauce
- ~Tabasco Sauce (optional, only if you like spicy-ish food)
- ~1 cup Milk
- ~1T Flour
- ~1T Butter
- ~1 Small Roma Tomato
- ~1 Bell Pepper
- ~2-3 Whole Bella Mushrooms
- ~10-15 (or more.. or less, your preference) slices of cheddar cheese, I used sharp cheddar.
- Start by bring the water to a boil in a pot, once the water is boiling add all your pasta.
- While waiting for the pasta to cook get a separate pan and brown the meat, add all season salt, pepper and garlic.
- One the meat is cooked poor the milk, tomato sauce, butter and four into the pan.
- Stir together until all the lumps from the flour are gone.
- Add Tabasco sauce if desired.
- Turn heat to medium-low.
- Check your pasta, if it's done drain it, then set aside.
- While the sauce is simmering cut up bell pepper, tomato and mushrooms into chunks.
- Pour the bell peppers, tomato, mushrooms and pasta into the pan and stir until everything is mixed together well.
- Slice your cheese to the amount to want and place an even layer over the top of your pasta/sauce mixture.
- Let simmer until cheese is adequately melted.
- Once cheese is melted to your desire give everything another good stir and it's ready!
- Serve and Enjoy!
Serving size: 4